Saturday, April 15, 2006

Information about classes and other stuff






I have decided that I will not have a website again, I will simply blog and invite others to come here and post information or ask about classes.

I can be reached at farhanadance at inbox dot com as I am dumping yahoo....

If interested in classes you may reach me at the above email address


I haven't danced in a while, been working through some issues, but have begun to start choreographing again. I found out that I need to keep moving, so here goes, hope to see some of my old friends around and do some fun things..will start back slowly, going to dance at a party this coming weekend, I have picked a moderate beledi that I saw on a Raqia tape, danced to by BEBA,
of Reda troupe fame, she had some cute moves, and I used a few, but mostly my own inspiration, as usual...created a Saudi for Christina last weekend and a meleya leff for Cyndy this weekend, so I am trying to get back to where I was....Pray for me..later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I have lost my password and cannot post, so will leave information through the comment area

farhana

Anonymous said...

Farhana, you beautiful and dedicated dancer! I hope to get your expertise to get me back into dancing. It's a happy thing to do. - - Shalimar, stinger1002@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Farhana, it's Monika from San Diego. Now that my baby is 9 month old, I'd love to see you for privates! I hope you're feeling well. I'll be emailing you.